Listed below are the unique databases offered by HCGS. Be sure to also check our pages under Local Records, Records Repositories, and the links within Hamilton Co. Sites for links to numerous databases and content located on other local, county, state, and national websites.
All of the Public databases listed below are in the form of Adobe Acrobat PDF files. These are searchable. For example, once you have opended a file in the Google Chrome PDF viewer press Ctrl+F to open the search box.
Google Custom Search
Many of our public databases listed below are searchable all at one time with this Google Custom Search feature. These are noted with the letters GCS after their names below. Other pages of our website are also searched, including legacy Queries and issues of our newsletter The Gazette. Public databases listed below that do not have GCS after their names are copies of historical hand-written indexes and are not searchable digitally.
Baptisms, Marriages, and Deaths
Burials and Cemeteries
- Index to Miscellaneous Documents, 1859-1908
- Index to Organization and Church Papers, 1844-1919
- Index to Partnership Documents, 1846-1915
- Index to Recorder's Office Sundries, 1794-1889 (includes mortgages, leases, mechanics liens, etc.) GCS
- Original Recorder's Office Sundries index, Vol. 2, 1889-1902
- Original Recorder's Office Sundries index, vol. 3, 1903-1917
- Lease Index 1 (1858-1874)
- Recorder's Office (HCRO) Deed Indexes GCS on Finding Aids only
page modified: 05/01/2020 RTB