- Registration closes 9:00PM EDT Wednesday October 12 for the annual HCGS Heritage Luncheon to be held on Saturday October 22nd.
- The September 2022 issue of The Tracer, our award winning journal, is available on our website in the Members Area.
- Member Discount Program: We are excited to announce a 20 percent discount for members only – the Member Discount Program - on all Hamilton County Genealogical Society publications for sale here in our online store, including books, PDFs, and CD/DVDs. In order for the member discount to be applied to your purchase you must first log into the Members Area, then go to the Shop & Support store. For more details see the July 2022 Gazette newsletter. If you would like to become a member see our Join or Renew page.
- Was your ancestor involved in a court case involving land? A new court case index is now available on the damaged deed book page. Read the introduction and use ctrl-F to search by surname with a link directly to the court paragraph.
- We are in need of a Program Director, a volunteer position open to HCGS members. Please see our Volunteer page for more detail and contact information. Other volunteer positions are also open to members.
page modified 2022-10-04 RTB