- The December 2022 issue of The Tracer, our award winning journal, is available on our website in the Members Area.
- HCGS announces two upcoming webinars: Researching Your Civil War Ancestor with Dan Jungclas on Saturday January 14, 2023 (Registration opens this Friday December 2) and The CHPL Digital Library for Genealogists with Larry Richmond on Saturday February 11, 2023 (Registration opens on Friday January 6).
- The video recordings of the recent two HCGS webinars about the Hamilton County Recorder's Office are now available, with links to the handouts, on the Videos page in the Members Area.
- The All-Name Indexes of our four Lineage Societies have been updated for 2022 (see the individual society pages for the indexes).
- Member Discount Program: We are excited to announce a 20 percent discount for members only – the Member Discount Program - on all Hamilton County Genealogical Society publications for sale here in our online store, including books, PDFs, and CD/DVDs. In order for the member discount to be applied to your purchase you must first log into the Members Area, then go to the Shop & Support store. For more details see the July 2022 Gazette newsletter. If you would like to become a member see our Join or Renew page.
- Was your ancestor involved in a court case involving land? A new court case index is now available on the damaged deed book page. Read the introduction and use ctrl-F to search by surname with a link directly to the court paragraph.
- We are in need of a Program Director, a volunteer position open to HCGS members. Please see our Volunteer page for more detail and contact information. Other volunteer positions are also open to members.
page modified 2022-11-27 RTB