- The December 2017 issue of our journal The Tracer is now available on our website in the Members Area. The contents of this issue are:
- Longview Asylum and the Insane in Nineteenth-Century Cincinnati
- Genealogy Programs
- Calendar of Genealogy Events
- New 2017 Members, Hamilton County Lineage Societies
- Chapter News
- Early Cincinnati Jews
- Researching the Catholic Pioneers of Cincinnati
- Hamilton County Recorder: Ancestral Leases and Liens Now Online
- Anderson Township: Origins and Preservation
- Cincinnati Pioneer Association
- Book Review: The Roebling Suspension Bridge: A Guide to Historic Sites, People, and Places
- As part of our Make A Difference (MAD) Veterans Burials Project to honor and document our veterans buried in Hamilton County, a new public index - Service 1865 - 1917 veterans burials (veterans of the Indian Wars, Spanish-American War, and other military service during the time period between 1865 and 1917) - has been added to this website. Addtionally the Pre-Civil War veterans burials and Civil War veterans burials indexes have been updated with additional burials.
- Family History Microfilm Discontinuation - On September 8, 2017, FamilySearch discontinued its microfilm distribution services. For more information see https://familysearch.org/ask/faq as well as our September Tracer (above).
Search this website
Search for your Hamilton County, Ohio, ancestors listed among the HCGS public databases. Can't find something? Look it up in the HCGS Site Index or by searching our site:
page modified: 01/02/2018
April 7, 2018 Michael L. Strauss, AG-Annual Seminar
Please click on the image for preregistration information.
New Book for Sale
Index of Hamilton County, Ohio Reported Court Records 1841 - 1869 is now available. Click the image above for further details in the HCGS Shop.